Friday, February 24, 2023

                                         King of My Heart

[Verse 1]

Let the King of my heart Be the mountain where I run

The fountain I drink from Oh, He is my song

Let the King of my heart Be the shadow where I hide

The ransom for my life Oh, He is my song

 

[Chorus]

'Cause You are good, You're good, mm-mm

You are good, You're good, mm-mm

 

[Verse 2]

Let the King of my heart Be the wind inside my sails

The anchor in the waves Oh, He is my song

Let the King of my heart Be the fire inside my veins

The echo of my days Oh, He is my song

 

[Chorus]

'Cause You are good, You're good, oh-oh

You are good, You're good, oh-oh

 

[Bridge]

You're never gonna let, You're never gonna let me down




All Who Are Thirsty

Vineyard

 

All who are thirsty

All who are weak

Come to the fountain

Dip your heart in the stream of life

Let the pain and the sorrow

Be washed away

In the waves of his mercy

As deep cries out to deep

(We sing)

 

Come Lord Jesus come (3x)

Holy Spirit come (3x)

As deep cries out to deep (2x)




Goodness Of God

(Bethel Music by Jenn Johnson)

 

I love You, Lord Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

 

All my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

 

I love Your voice You have led me through the fire

And in darkest night You are close like no other

I've known You as a Father I've known You as a Friend

And I have lived in the goodness of God, yeah

 

'Cause Your goodness is running after, it's running after me

Your goodness is running after, it's running after me

With my life laid down, I'm surrendered now

I give You everything

'Cause Your goodness is running after, it's running after me

 

 


No comments: